Ab workouts for women at home get best results when they part of a comprehensive routine. Ab workouts, by themselves, simply do not create enough metabolic response to lose belly fat.
Ladies, stop making yourself crazy by increasing the amount of crunches (or other ab exercises) you are doing to try to lose inches on your waist. You CANNOT burn near enough calories to make any headway.
* Establishing the necessary calorie deficit to lose belly fat starts with conscious eating. Fat loss starts in the kitchen, NOT the workout room.
* It is imperative that you make good food choices, and eat slightly BELOW your Basic Metabolic Rate each week.
* Full-body routines are the the backbone of all quality home workouts for women.
* The large muscles of the body burn the most calories. You abdominals comprise only a small area.
* Ab exercises need to be included within a quality full-body workout, but NOT dominate it.