The best diet plan we have found is Beyond Diet by certified nutritionist, Isabel De Los Rios. We recommend it as the best diet for women because it is the easiest one to follow for fat loss results.
We consider it the best diet program because it is safe, sensible, easy to implement, uncomplicated to follow, and it gets results in the least restrictive way.
To date, over 330,000 women have joined the Beyond Diet community...and hundreds more sign up each day.
The discoveries you make about changing your life-long eating habits are the building blocks to a better body...but what women truly enjoy is the extremely supportive online community that makes fat loss much more exciting.
Any time you are going to start a diet plan, you want to make sure it is sensible. You DO NOT need a diet program that consumes your thoughts and energy with portion control protocol, or ultra-restrictive food choices.
You want one that helps you establish a more positive lifestyle, is forgiving when you have slips, and is safe for your body while it gets measurable results.
There is absolutely NO NEED for starvation diets, harsh workouts, hours of mindless cardio, expensive (and worthless) supplements, or dangerous pills. You can lose belly fat and get rid of thigh fat with a diet plan that emphasizes progressive fat loss.
Before you start on any kind of diet program, we recommend you read this excellent criteria for safe weight loss by the State of Michigan Surgeon General. To us, it covers all of the questions you need to ask about a diet plan.
* Isabel's program centers on progressive weight loss and fat loss. It IS NOT for the woman who wants to lose 25 lbs. in three weeks to look good for an out-of-state wedding or 20-year high school reunion.
* Her program wants you to commit to making good food choices and understanding how what you eat...and how much you eat...affects fat storage.
* The best diet plan for you will be educational. It will help you understand that sugary and processed foods will undermine your best efforts. Please do what it takes to get these out of your diet.
* Positive lifestyle changes will include regular and consistent exercise (weight training for women is now accepted and encouraged), more daily activity/movement, drinking more water, and getting better rest.
* You can increase your daily activity simply by walking. You can walk off belly fat with a commitment to good food choices and 30 minutes of continual movement. You do not have to become an Olympic marathoner to burn belly fat and get rid of thigh fat.
* The benefits of drinking water to help lose belly fat cannot be overstated. Hydration needs to be an integral part of your fat loss program.
You can get the body you so badly want. You do not have to feel discouraged any longer. Beyond Diet has helped hundreds of thousands of women, just like you, and the community is waiting to have you join the them!
The best diet plan is at your fingertips.