You Can Complete A Fitness Model Workout
A fitness model workout is not as complex and exhausting as you may think. Actually, fitness models push themselves mentally more than physically to burn belly fat. You can learn to do the same.
Don't get me wrong. The workouts done by female fitness models are tough, BUT...they have worked intelligently and consistently to build up to that level. You can do the same.
* It all starts with your food intake. A fitness model's diet is centered on excellent food choices to build lean muscle and help with recovery between workouts.
* Fitness is progressive. In order to do tougher workouts, you must focus on continually elevating the ones you do now.
* Fitness models structure their workouts to be brief, but intense. They are NOT afraid to look sweaty, breathe hard, and be very red in the face as they exercise.
* Workouts with weights build strength and keep your metabolism elevated throughout the day.
* Fitness models continually change their workouts. Rarely do they ever do the exact same one. They constantly keep their body "guessing" about the stress of the exercise routine.
* Cardio is ALWAYS a part of their workout, but it is neither sluggish nor overly long. Fitness models focus on interval training workouts to burn fat and cellulite.
* Fitness model workouts are normally "full-body" and will include pushing movements, pulling movements, and explosive jumps or sprints to elevate their metabolism.
If you are looking for a proven program for the type of diet and workouts used by fitness models, Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has been the best resource for the past decade.The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises: Create Your Own Workout!Go to Burn Belly Fat home
Learn more about fitness model diets and fitness model workouts