Stomach fat loss is accelerated through a combination of dieting with good food choices, strength building to increase lean muscle tissue, and interval training to increase metabolism naturally.
To burn stomach fat, you must follow a comprehensive program that can be distilled down to: Eat Less - Eat Better - Workout More.
This is not about losing a few pounds in 6-8 weeks to look better, this is about establishing an entirely more positive lifestyle to become lean, ripped, and fit.
* Getting rid of stomach fat requires patience. It took quite a while to put it on, and it will take both TIME and focused EFFORT to eliminate it. Fast fat loss will foul-up your metabolism.
* Eating consciously will be a key to losing stomach fat. You must continually be aware what you are putting in your mouth each time you eat. Learn to ask yourself, "Will this food help me build lean muscle, or will it be stored as more belly fat?"
* Good food choices are paramount. Get sugar foods, oily foods, and processed foods OUT of your diet. Start eating foods that are as close to their natural state as possible. Fresh fruits and vegetables are imperative.
* Staying hydrated will help you burn belly fat. Work up to consuming a gallon of water per day. It will take a while, but this is what professional athletes and fitness models do.
* Weight training that focuses on strength building is extremely important. I did NOT say mass building, I said strength building. This type of stress will increase your lean muscle tissue, making you look more sleek and fit.