I'm sure Isabel De Los Rios, who created the Flat Belly Solution has even more complaints that would give you pause, but I will give you some of the ones that have me still scratching my head.
Curious Flat Belly Solution Complaints
* "You are expected to eat healthy food day-in and day-out. That's not realistic. A lot of unhealthy food tastes much better than what is good for you."
* "Why should I wake up a half-hour early just to make myself a healthy breakfast? I can eat two donuts on the way to work and feel pretty full."
* "I want to lose weight, not give up my favorite foods. I thought this was a diet where you get to eat whatever you want."
* "That eBook just sits on my computer desktop. How can people be expected to lose weight that way?"
* "You can't expect people to stick to something this simple. Why make a habit out of eating healthy and getting some exercise? That's why we have diets."
More Flat Belly Solution Complaints
* "Why did Isabel wait until 2007 to create this program? I could have used it back in the '90's."
* "I started the Flat Belly Solution right after Christmas and by Memorial Day I had lost 30 lbs. Now, it will cost me about $400 for some nice swimsuits and new summer clothes."
* "A lot of friends talk behind my back like I'm doing something illegal with my body. They always seem suspicious when I eat vegetables and a chicken breast for a snack, instead of the cookies in the Break Room."
* "Too many guys try to talk to me when I want to shop. I guess that's not a bad thing, though."
* "I wish Isabel lived next door so I could hug her everyday. I look fantastic, now!"
Over 70,000 women have purchased Isabel's program. Hundreds more order it throughout the week. Women's weight loss blogs, health & fitness forums, and even FaceBook accounts display Flat Belly Solution reviews that applaud Isabel's insight and nutrition principles.
As you can see, Flat Belly Solution complaints have quite a varied tenor to them.