The answer to, "What is the best wedding dress diet?" is...NO diet!
The answer to "What is the best wedding dress diet?" is not what you think. Actually...it is, NO diet. Instead, you must make important and empowering changes in your nutritional intake and eating habits.
Every woman wants to look slender, desirable, and beautiful on her special day. The thought of looking heavy and thick in your wedding dress is the cause of much anxiety.
Online searches for topics such as, "How to lose weight for a wedding"...How to lose weight before wedding, "Wedding diet plan"...and "Best bride diet" show how truly concerned women are about their appearance at their wedding.
It is understandable. However, it does not have to be this way for you. Searching for "What is the best wedding dress diet?" needs to be forgotten about.
You can lose weight, drop inches, and look radiant on your wedding day if you deal in reality and follow a proven program for women's weight loss.
What Is The Best Wedding Dress Diet? - Stay Real
When I say you must stay real about wedding dress weight loss, I mean you cannot be swayed by hype or magical thinking. Please, if you truly want to look fit and slim on your special day...you will start today...and give your body plenty of time to integrate healthful eating habits.
If you came to my site looking for a "lose weight fast for your wedding" or "drop 15 lbs before the weekend"...this is NOT for you. I don't deal with "dieting at all.
Here is Reality: It took time for you to put on a few extra pounds...and it will take time, conscious eating, and focused effort to reduce belly fat and thigh fat. I am not talking days, that's impossible (unless you are undergoing a starvation-mode diet, plus taking bioidentical hormone injections like celebrities and movie stars.) I am talking weeks...to several months.
You can lose a safe and sensible 1-2 lbs. per week, and look like a completely different woman in 4-6 months, but you must commit NOW...not put things off...and you must make healthy changes in your eating habits.
Yes, I know this sounds tedious, but I what I want for you is a complete change in your eating habits so that you keep fat off all through your marriage.
Yes, there are ways you can lose an amazing 20-35 lbs. in just a few weeks with restrictive dieting, intense workouts, and expensive supplements/prescription injectibles...but, you will immediately put it right back on because your body simple cannot sustain that type of deprivative strategy. Something has to give...and it will be a resounding increase in weight for you.
Think about it...what would go through your husband's mind as he watches you pack back on all the weight you previously lost, in the first two months of your new marriage?
My wish for you is to discover how to make significant and positive changes in your eating habits, lose weight and inches sensibly, and keep fat off forever.
What Is The Best Wedding Dress Diet? - The Diet Solution Plan
* The Diet Solution Program is a detailed guidebook for making the most healthy changes possible in your eating habits and lifestyle.
* It is NOT a diet. It is a foundational blueprint for women's health. In fact, on page 7 of her book, Isabel states, "People don’t need another diet book; they need to change their lifestyles. They don’t need to be told how and why to go on a diet; they need to learn how to change their eating habits and their thinking for life."
* You will discover how to eat far more consciously.
* You will discover how sugar foods and starchy processed foods completely sabotage you best efforts to reduce carbs and calories.
* You will discover why natural foods and solid protein sources are the true fuel for burning belly fat and thigh fat.
* You will discover why drinking more water, getting more restful sleep, and eating more small meals throughout the day will manage your blood sugar levels and keep your metabolism firing.
* You will discover how modest exercise will accelerate fat burning.
* Isabel's best-selling eBook comes in digital form so you can download it to your desktop, then transfer it to your phone or iPad. You can review the principles, meal plans, and recipes at any time.
Stop feeling anxious and discouraged about carrying a few excess pounds. You now have the keys to a proven program that has helped thousands of women, from new brides to those suffering from Type 2 diabetes, lose weight and inches sensible and effectively.
There is no need to keep asking, "What is the best wedding dress diet for me?"