You can discover how to lose weight before your wedding, and look slender and fit
You can discover how to lose weight before your wedding. It doesn't matter if you are having a large traditional church wedding with an elegant gown, or an inexpensive beach wedding with a cute sundress...brides want to look beautiful on their special day...not thick and overweight.
Planning a wedding can be stressful enough without the added pressure of feeling unattractive in your dress.
Have you put on some excess pounds in the past few years? Have you tried "dieting" but found yourself unable to stay on some of the popular plans...and end up regaining all the weight you lost, plus some more?
You can lose pounds and inches to look radiant in your wedding dress...provided you give yourself enough time.
It is understandable why future brides search online for information such as, "How to lose weight before wedding"..."How to lose weight for my wedding"..."What is the best way to lose weight before my wedding"...and even,"What is the best wedding dress diet?"
I won't kid you. If you are 6-8 weeks from your wedding date, this article is not for you. I don't condone crash diets, extreme workouts, of starvation diets. I want no part of my name being connected with anything like that.
However, most weddings are planned 9-12 months in advance, which is plenty of time for you to re-create lifelong eating habits that will melt off fat...and keep it off for your life together.
The key is starting early, going with a proven nutrition program that focuses on providing you positive insights into making lasting changes, being sensible with your food choices, getting consistent moderate exercise, and losing weight progressively.
It is for these reasons that I recommend the Flat Belly Solution, the best-selling women's weight loss nutrition plan created by Isabel De Los Rios. It has been a best-seller since 2007, and you can download it to your phone or tablet so it is always with you for reference.
Do not fall for phony wedding dress diets. They are only temporary fixes that will have you experiencing cravings and forced into Yo-Yo dieting.
You don't need nonsense like that. You searched for how to lose weight before wedding in order to get beneficial information. Isabel's eating program is about making significant changes to your lifelong eating habits so that you stay slender throughout your marriage...NOT so you have to "go on a diet" each year.
How To Lose Weight Before Wedding - Some easy tips for you
The time to start a weight loss plan for your wedding is months before, so you can integrate positive habits that will carry you to a life without fat all through your marriage. If you try some type of crash diet, it will backfire with disastrous results.
* Begin eating more consciously. Know what you are putting in your mouth, and if it will increase your energy level...or be stored as a fat deposit on your waist.
* Clean out all sugar foods from your kitchen. Refined sugar in cereals, desserts, pastries, and pop is the biggest saboteur of women's weight loss. Get sugar foods out of your diet.
* Reduce the amount of processed foods you now eat. Foods that come in boxes, cans, and wrapping are bloated with carbs, bad fats, chemicals, and calories. Yes..they taste good, but they stay on your waistline forever.
* Start eating more natural foods...fresh fibrous vegetables and fruit.
* Eat a solid protein source (fish, turkey, grilled chicken) with each meal and snack.
* Drink more water.
* Get more restful sleep to stimulate hormonal activity.
* Begin some sort of moderate exercise each day for 30 minutes, even if you just start off with walking. Include strength training with weights to increase your metabolism and give your body a pleasing shape.
I hope this short article has given you some solid ideas for how to lose weight before wedding.