* Snacks between meals will now be important to increase metabolism naturally. Make sure they are from foods that grow on trees or come out of the ground.
* Start eliminating processed foods from your diet. This includes bread. We eat way too much of it. Bagels and pizza need to be decidedly reduced, also.
Making better food choices will initiate a great start to getting rid of stomach fat.
Get More Exercise - Lose More Stomach Fat
Exercise accelerates the loss of body fat because it burns more calories and naturally increases your metabolism.
If you have not been exercising for quite some time, you can start easily just with daily walks. As you get stronger, make them more purposeful. You can walk off belly fat when you compliment the walking with a reduction in calories.
* Be active everyday. Get away from your computer, TV, and your cell phone for 45-60 minutes.
* Regular and consistent exercise must be integrated into your lifestyle. If you are not comfortable with joining a gym right away, you can use a proven home workout program like Turbulence Training or once you get in better shape The P90X Workout will help you really get rid of stomach fat.
* When you are in good enough shape, introduce strength training with weights into your daily routine. This will increase your lean muscle tissue.
I will not kid you. Like I said at the beginning, you can get rid of stomach fat...but it will take some TIME and focused EFFORT. It will not happen by wishing and it will not happen by magic.
You have it in you to set great fat loss goals and make progressive results. Start with a benchmark of 15 weeks and see where you are. Then, go for 15 more weeks with another slight decrease in calories as you slightly increase the intensity of your exercise.
If you set a sensible goal to lose 1 lb. of fat each week, you will have significant results in your goal to get rid of stomach fat at that both benchmarks.