To us, the best men's fitness program is Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle by Tom Venuto. It focuses on getting rid of male belly fat while working to gain muscle mass.
It's far beyond the scope of this page to generate a personal fitness plan for you. In almost every case, when guys say they want to get in shape, they want three things to happen: (1) They want to burn belly fat, (2) They want to increase their lean muscle mass, (3) And they want to make these results permanent.
The mirror doesn't lie. If you see that you've gotten smooth layers of fat covering your abs, if you see love handles hanging over your underwear, and if you feel embarrassed about taking off your shirt in front of a group of women...then yes, these are great cosmetic reasons to make a lifestyle change.
A better one is knowing that male belly fat is directly connected to Type II diabetes, increased stroke risk, heart disease, bedroom difficulties, and some forms of cancer.
Please keep in mind, it took you awhile to put on fat and lose muscle mass. It will take some time to get rid of belly fat and increase your muscle density.
Who is Tom Venuto and why does he have the best men's fitness program?
Tom Venuto is a natural (steroid free) bodybuilder and personal trainer who makes his living as an author, freelance writer, and fitness consultant. His downloadable eBook, Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has reached rock star status as the best-selling diet/fitness product on the Internet.
His program has helped thousands of men lose beer bellies, get rid of love handles, and increase their lean muscle mass.
What's his secret? He asks you to make a commitment to a more focused lifestyle and to start thinking and training like an athlete.
* You'll be expected to get a little out of breath, sweat a little, and get a bit red in the face...on a regular basis.
* You'll be expected to make good food choices and know what you are putting in your mouth.
* You'll be expected to understand how your body works when it comes to losing belly fat and gaining muscle mass.
* You'll be expected to move more, move faster, and train with weights on a regular basis.
* You'll also be expected to know what behaviors sabotage all of your efforts to lose body fat and build solid muscle.
Are there any drawbacks to Tom's men's fitness program?
* If you are the type of guy who wants a "Lose 15 Pounds in One Week" or "Gain 15 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks", this is not for you. Tom's program is one of progressive fat loss and strength increase.
* "You can make excuses or you can get results, you can't do both." If you are the type of guy who starts like gangbusters, but cannot commit to a sustained change in lifestyle that emphasizes awareness and some hard work, you will fail on this program.
* If you are the type of guy who feels like he DESERVES massive cheat days where you get to ingest huge quantities of wings, beer, or fried fast food without any awareness of how you are sabotaging yourself, you will fail on this men's fitness program.
* If you do not like to move very much...if you do not like to exercise regularly...if you would rather get results from pills, phony supplements, or fruity shakes...you will not succeed on this program.
*Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is NOT about starvation diets, insane workouts that leave you physically and mentally exhausted, or mindless miles of jogging before sunrise. It is a solid mens fitness program about learning how to establish a calorie deficit to lose fat, while training like an Olympic athlete or NFL player to gain muscle mass.
In another 12 months, a year will have gone by whether you initiated Tom's program or not. What would you feel like a year from now if you got rid of your belly fat and love handles, increased your strength and muscle density, and were more medically healthy? How would you feel if you took no action at all?