* Her entire protocol for fat loss centers on making good food choices a lifelong habit, engaging in regular exercise that is increasingly challenging, and workouts that are focused on short bursts of intensity to increase metabolism naturally.
* Eat Less...Eat Better...Workout More, and make this mantra a lifelong habit.
* Full body workouts are the key to your exercise routine. This stimulates the highest metabolic response possible to accelerate fat loss.
* Forget about targeted fat loss, there is NO such thing. Spot reducing only happens on laundry day.
* Lifting weights is a MUST to build lean muscle tissue. You can start off using body resistance exercises, but as you become stronger, you must include dumbbell exercises that are continually more challenging.
Holly Rigsby offers no fluff in her program to help you get the body you want. She had to endure her own struggles with belly fat and cellulite after the birth of her son, and she can relate to what women need both in terms of a quality fat loss plan and emotional support.