A proven diet plan for women will be comprehensive in scope by including quality workouts to help accelerate fat loss. Making good food choices is the key to any solid diet plan to lose belly fat, but regular and consistent exercise must be integrated.
If you are at a place where you know you need to lose weight, looking into "quick fat loss" programs is not the answer. Belly fat on women is both dangerous and discouraging. To get rid of it, you must pursue a plan that is safe and sensible.
* The best mindset you can possess is that of making positive lifelong changes in your diet. Making good food choices now needs to be a lifestyle habit, not just a weight loss strategy.
* Just getting sugar foods, oily foods, and processed foods OUT of your present diet will make a huge difference. Eating foods that are as close to their natural state as possible will be even more beneficial. Portion control in vital.
* Extreme reduction in calories will actually SLOW DOWN your metabolism. You want to lose weight progressively, while building lean muscle tissue to increase metabolism naturally.
* Your strategy for making a positive lifestyle change is simple: Eat Less...Eat Better...Exercise More. BUT, this change takes a great deal of self-discipline and motivated effort in the beginning.
* Please understand there is NO such thing as targeted fat loss. You CANNOT focus exercise on one specific body area (tummy, hips) and expect significant reduction results.
Making good food choices and reducing your calorie intake are a great start, but the best diet plan for women must include regular and consistent exercise that is progressively challenging as you get stronger.