The best workouts for women are ones that are sensible and progressive. You will lose belly fat and reduce cellulite with a combination of more positive eating habits and consistent exercise.
Here's the reality: There is NO one workout that will burn belly fat off of you quickly. It took time for it to accumulate and it will take both TIME and focused EFFORT to get rid of it.
The way to lose fat is simple: Eat Less...Eat Better...Exercise More, but the process is difficult because old (negative) habits must be un-learned.
* A quality workout program for women will first attack fat loss from a nutritional point. This is where you can most efficiently reduce calories.
* There is NO WAY you can exercise-off or run-off enough calories to make significant changes in your body. You MUST pursue a comprehensive program of making good food choices and progressively more intense exercise.
* The best workouts for women will continually be changing and evolving. Your body adapts quickly to physical stress (exercise) and continual changes in your routine are needed to keep you on track in reaching your fat lsos goals.
* There is NO such thing as targeted fat loss. In order to lose belly fat, you must do full-body workouts. This elevates your metabolism.
* There is NO secret fat loss pill. ALL drugs have side effects. Some are dangerous.
* More is not better. A proven program for women's fat loss will be balanced. Severe reduction in calories, special "diet foods", extended cardio, and harsh workouts have no place in your plan to get rid of fat forever.