You can naturally increase your metabolism to burn belly fat and gain lean muscle
You can increase metabolism naturally. In order to burn belly fat, you need to build lean muscle through making good food choices and consistent workouts. Forget about diet pills and expensive (worthless) supplements.
For some reason, when people make the decision to lose belly fat, one of the buzz phrases they always come across is "increase metabolism."
Your metabolism is the rate that you burn calories. It is governed by a variety of influences that include your genetics, your sex, and your age.
You can manipulate it to a certain point through variables such as hydration, food choices, activity level, and number of meals each day.
However, while it is true that you can raise your metabolism to aid in burning calories for fat loss, it DOES NOT work as simply as turning up the thermostat to heat your home.
It is ridiculous to think you can continue eating whatever you want, then take a day when you do hokey stuff like like eating hot peppers, drinking green tea and black coffee, and doing a continuous set of 1000 crunches...and miraculously burn off an inch of belly fat.
Does that really make a bit of sense to you?
To make things worse, a lot of people turn to prescription diet pills. Do not do something dangerous like that. ALL drugs have side effects. You do not need those health worries.
You can increase metabolism naturally and safely.
Naturally increase your metabolism with commitment
The strategies to increase your metabolic rate naturally are old-school and time-proven, but they require COMMITMENT from you in order to integrate them into your lifestyle.
* Make good food choices: You cannot eat whatever you please if you want to lose belly fat. Get sugar foods, starchy processed foods, oily fat foods, and junky fast foods completely out of your diet.
* Eat fiber foods and solid protein sources: Make your digestion work harder by eating foods high in fiber. Get your protein from solid sources (fish, turkey, skinless chicken breasts) NOT protein shakes. (They usually make people even fatter.)
* Drink more water: The benefits of drinking water cannot be denied. When the body needs water, it will store food as fat because it thinks no more is coming.
* Eat more meals: Again, this will require a commitment to portion control. If you only need to eat 1800 - 2000 calories a day to lose a pound each week, break your meals up into 5 or 6 small ones (300-400 calories) so your metabolism does not slow down during the day.
* Increase workout intensity: To increase metabolism naturally will require you to work harder with weights and body-weight exercises. Basic, multi-joint, strength building exercises like squats, dumbbell presses, benches, deadlifts, pull-ups, rows, and dips are your best choices to gain lean muscle mass.
* Increase workout frequency: If you truly want to burn belly fat, you will engage in some type of workout each day. Switch off between weight workouts and cardio. Raise the intensity of your cardio by utilizing interval training.
A proven program to increase metabolism naturally
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is a proven program by Mike Geary that has helped 1000's of men and women burn belly fat and build lean muscle.
* Mike's program focuses on helping you make optimal food choices to fuel your fat loss goals.
* His program has eight levels of strength building workouts and eight levels of abdominal workouts to naturally increase your metabolism.
* Mike's weight workouts are fundamental lifts to increase lean muscle tissue and his cardio workouts are geared to interval training to keep your metabolism fired up even as your rest.
* There are NO supplements to purchase. NO dangerous diet pills. NO stupid exercise gadgets to buy. You will learn how conscious eating helps you build muscle and lose belly fat.