Eliminate belly fat and make fat loss permanent with conscious eating
Fat loss foods? Are there really foods to help you lose belly fat? The answer is a definite...well, Yes and No.
Confused? I understand. There are a lot of myths surrounding fat loss and the concept that there are certain "secret foods" that will automatically help eliminate belly fat is right up at the top.
* Yes, there are excellent foods like fresh fruits and leafy green vegetables that are filling, nutritional, and low-calorie. However, they do NOT directly burn huge layers of belly fat. (That's ridiculous.)
* Fat loss occurs when you establish a calorie deficit week-after-week...until you reach your weight loss goal.
* You establish a calorie deficit by: Eating Less...Eating Better...and Exercising More. So, getting rid of fat making foods is the key.
* Get rid of sugar foods, processed foods, and junk fast foods. Learn portion control.
* A great strategy to help you reach your fat loss goals is to eat an apple and drink a glass of cold water 15-20 minutes before your main meals. This will make you feel more full and you will eat less.
* Get your protein from solid sources like turkey, fish, and skinless chicken breasts. Do NOT fall into the trap of drinking so-called weight loss protein shakes. You will end up putting on fat.