* Walking to lose weight requires very little equipment. It is more about dedication and consistency.
* Walking is easy on your joints. You can progressively increase your strength and endurance with a regular routine.
* Walking provides you fat loss results as you work to get strong enough to start running.
* A weight loss workout plan will always include three elements: (1) Making good food choices in your diet, (2) Regular exercise to increase lean muscle tissue, and (3) cardio to keep your metabolism elevated.
* Diet will always be the #1 key in ANY weight loss program.
* Just because you adhere to a walking program for fat loss doesn't mean you can eat anything you want. That's not reality. Making good food choices needs to become a lifestyle habit, not just a strategy for episodes of weight loss.
You can walk to lose weight, and keep fat off permanently, by following a progressive program that becomes a lifestyle. Thousands have done it. You can too.