It is definitely possible to lose weight without exercise, but it is not the most healthy strategy
Is it possible to lose weight without exercise? Yes, it is, but that doesn't mean it is the best strategy to lose belly fat and keep it off.
The only way you can lose body fat is to burn more calories than you take in. You can do it two ways: either substantially reduce the amount of food you are consuming...or by a combination of a more conservative reduction in food coupled with moderate exercise.
(Burn this into your brain: There is NO way you can ever run-off or exercise-off the amount of calories needed to lose maintain weight loss. The best workout plan in the world cannot overcome poor food choices and mindless eating habits.)
Two of the reasons women search online for terms such as "Can you lose weight just by eating healthy?"..."Do you have to exercise to lose weight?"..."How to lose weight with little exercise" is because they have either had a bad experience with working out, or because they feel they will not do it right.
The most popular women's weight loss plan available, the best-selling Flat Belly Solution, created by exercise physiologist, Isabel De Los Rios, does NOT have a single chapter in it on workouts, but Isabel continually makes reference to the fact that your body will respond better if you follow a regular program of moderate exercise.
* Exercise does not have to be intensely harsh to be effective. You can lose weight just by starting with a simple walking program.
* You can start a light exercise program right in your own home of only 15 minutes per day, and see results, when combined with an optimal nutrition program.
* Exercise builds lean muscle tissue, which gives your body a more pleasing shape and maintains elasticity in your skin.
* Lean muscle tissue does NOT translate into outrageous bodybuilder muscles for women...unless you are taking huge quantities of steroids.
* Building lean muscle tissue amps up your metabolism. When you exercise, you burn calories long after your workout.
* Once you learn a few basic exercises, you can start customizing a program just for you.
* Exercise is extremely beneficial in helping women maintain bone density and better organ function.
* If you decide to join a gym, you will meet a variety of like-minded women with similar experiences and goals for fat loss. Many lasting friendships are made in exercise classes.
So...to answer the question, "Is it possible to lose weight without exercise?" Yes, it is, but your body will love you even more, and you will achieve even better results, when you include consistent workouts.