Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is a proven men's workout program to get lean and muscular
A men's workout program to gain muscle mass and get rid of love handles must be comprehensive. Male belly fat is a turn-off to women. You can look lean, hard and athletic with a proven program, like physiologist, Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle.
If you've come to our site, it means you are committed to finding the best possible ways to burn belly fat and increase lean muscle mass.
The Internet, and late-night cable TV, are pretty much filled with hype about achieving huge gains...or getting highly defined... in a short amount of time.
It doesn't work like that. Building hard muscle is progressive and takes time.
The normal guy wants a program that is legit, one that he can do without spending two hours a day in the gym, and one that will give him solid results that can be readily seen.
Let's face it, excellent health is a great goal...but most of us want to know we look muscular, tight, and defined when we take off our shirt around women.
This is why I recommend Tom's program above all others. He provides you with a 340-page manual that details EVERYTHING about the nutrition and workouts that he uses as a champion natural (no steroids) bodybuilder.
Even if you have no desire to compete, you get a men's workout program that is proven and effective. Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has been a best-seller since 2003.
Close to 250,000 guys have purchased it in that time. Why does it continue to be a best-seller? That's easy...it flat out works. Guys would not spend good money on it if it didn't.
The best men's workout program focuses on more than just the gym
When I say the best men's program must be comprehensive, I mean it must be a total program that brings together the elements of a healthy and sensible diet, a strength training plan to gain lasting muscle, and intelligent cardio that centers on interval workouts.
Before you start any workout program, you must get the right image of your final result in mind and you must understand how your body really works.
* If you desire to look like a professional bodybuilder that you see in magazines at the grocery, it will happen only one way...steroids.
* Here's a little piece of insight: Chicks do NOT like that look. They want a guy who looks athletic...muscular, lean, and defined. Women are turned OFF by guys who look pharmacologically swollen.
* Secondly, there is NO one workout that will keep you gaining lean mass and burning belly fat indefinitely. Your program must keep evolving as you become stronger and more fit.
*Building fat loss muscle must be a prime factor...and that means knowing everything about what you are putting in your mouth each day.
* To look like an athlete, you must train/workout like an athlete. That means knowing how many calories you need and eating quality foods to get them, it means having a purpose in the weight room each time you workout, and it means including intense intervals in your cardio. Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle will get you there.
*Workouts that build muscle are purposeful, proven, and evolve progressively as you gain strength. Tom Venuto gives you a program that can be continually modified as you gain more muscle.
What should the best men's workout program look like?
* Guys want a proven program that will get results without having to do a lot of other garbage like buying "secret (phony, expensive, and useless) supplements" or purchasing "special high-tech (worthless) equipment".
* The program needs to be flexible and adaptable to different individuals. No two men gain lean muscle or lose body fat in the same amounts and in the same way.
* A solid workout program will get you in and out of the gym. You won't be spending hours in there, and you won't be out mindlessly jogging for an hour each morning.
* The best men's workout program will anticipate plateaus in strength building and losing body fat to get more defined. There will be built in markers for recognition, and change in the routine when this happens. You can't use the same workout week after week, and follow the same nutrition plan, without some modification down the line. Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle covers this in depth.
"Your goal should never be weight loss. Your goal should be losing fat while maintaining muscle. As long as your body is solid muscle, then you shouldn’t worry about what the scale says. Your ratio of muscle to fat is what really counts."
.....Tom Venuto, page 9, BURN THE FAT - FEED THE MUSCLE
DO NOT listen to guys in the gym who usually are genetically-gifted...or some personal trainer with just a high-school education and a 3-day certification. Are you a "hardgainer?" Do you need to lose 25 lbs? Are you one of those guys who are skinny-fat? Read all you can before you start. Look for a proven program. Research real hard for the men's workout program best suited for you.