The Flat Belly Solution is the easiest diet to follow because of its simplicity and effectiveness
To me, the easiest diet to follow is the Flat Belly Solution. Created by nutritionist, Isabel De Los Rios, it focuses on eating with more awareness and eating natural foods.
Every day, thousands of searches are made online for topics such as, "What is the easiest diet for women to follow?"..."What women's weight loss plan is easy to follow?"..."What diet for weight loss has the least hassle?"..."What is the easiest diet to maintain?"...and, "What diet plan is easiest for women to follow for results?"
How many times have you started a program to lose weight, only to become frustrated after about two weeks when your loses come to a halt and you are overtaken by cravings for high-carb/high-fat foods? How many times have you regained even more weight, then started over again...becoming enmeshed in the destructive cycle of Yo-Yo dieting?
The reason why so many diets fail is because they are too restrictive and controlling. There is no possible way to maintain an eating plan that starves you of valuable nutrients and slows down your metabolism.
The Flat Belly Solution offers a far more refreshing approach. Isabel centers her program on making positive, lifelong changes to your eating habits...not on getting rid of fat quickly.
Her Flat Belly Solution program is effective because it marries simplicity with sensible progression. It is the easiest diet to follow because is is NOT a diet...it is a positive way of life.
You know right away if you are consuming food that will provide nutrients, stimulate your metabolism, and give you energy...or just be easily stored as belly fat.
Conscious eating hits you right in the face. There is no guessing.
In fact, on page 15 of her Flat Belly Solution book, Isabel says, "Maybe the most important step toward weight loss and overall health is to identify which foods to eat. To save yourself a lot of time, just follow this guideline: If it’s natural — that is, it grows or otherwise occurs in nature—eat it; if it’s artificial, don’t. In other words, if a food contains ingredients that you can’t pronounce or define, steer clear."
(This may be the biggest reason why I see Isabel's program as the easiest diet to follow.)
In a nutshell, the majority of your selections will be foods that come off trees or out of the ground...and solid protein sources like fish, turkey, and chicken breasts. There is nothing complicated or extreme about Isabel's weight loss program. It is as educational as it is effective.
Your meal plans will focus on nutrient-rich whole foods that are unprocessed. You will readily eliminate all sugar foods like pop, pastries, ice cream, and desserts because you know these are FATTENING foods, not natural foods.
You will discover why foods made from grains, although touted as health foods, actually help promote fat storage on your waist and hips.
Plus, the Flat Belly Solution is NOT a diet. It is not short-term. In truth, dieting doesn't work. The women who follow Isabel's program, instead, view it as a detailed blueprint for making significant and positive changes in their lifelong eating habits.
Isabel's Flat Belly Solution is NOT restrictive or controlling. She even provides simple guidelines for having a piece of chocolate or some wine with a meal.
The easiest diet to follow is one that makes sense...and gets results. Those two elements go hand-in-hand.
The Easiest Diet To Follow - What do women say about it?
Flat Belly Solution reviews are directly responsible for catapulting Isabel's nutrition plan to best-seller status. Thousands of women have purchased it, and they enjoy sharing their success stories on FaceBook, women's weight loss forum, and wellness blogs.
* "Isabel's book downloaded right to my computer's desktop. I was able to get started immediately after I ordered it."
* "The Flat Belly Solution came with detailed shopping lists and meal plans. This gave me more confidence about making good food choices."
* "I really used the Success Journal that came with the bonus material. I look back, 6 months later, and I cannot believe how much sugar foods and processed foods I used to eat. It would have been so much easier to start eating better back in my 20's, but I am making up for it now...and doing great!"
* "I like Isabel's approach of losing 1-2 lbs. per week. My doctor says this is perfect. I tried a couple of those 'Lose Weight Quick' diets and all they ended up doing was harming my metabolism. Isabel's eating plan actually enhances my metabolism."
* One of Isabel's bonus books was 'The 10 Most Common Nutrition Mistakes.' I learned a lot in just 12 pages. One of the best was that I needed to drink more water because it helps the body metabolize stored fat. I never realized that what I thought was hunger, was actually me being dehydrated."
* "The Flat Belly Solution comes with a bonus book that gives you almost 80 recipes. Not all of them fit for me, but they gave me ideas for more nutritious meals than I've ever made in my life."
Once you start making good food choices and getting regularly scheduled exercise, you will be amazed at how the fat melts off. The easiest diet to follow will be the one that not only is most intuitive, but also the one that gets significant results.