The best food for fat loss is naturally grown and not processed. You can eliminate belly fat by replacing sugared and processed food with fresh fruits, vegetables, and solid protein sources.
If you are determined to burn belly fat and are looking for the best diet for fat loss, you will find that the staples of any valid program are NOT expensive supplements with high-tech names, but natural produce and solid protein sources like fish, turkey, and skinless chicken breasts.
The first thing you want to burn into your brain is that sugared and processed foods are your worst enemies when it comes to sabotaging your fat loss goals.
They are calorie-intense, do not satiate hunger, and when broken down are easily stored as fat.
Sugared and processed foods are also those people first reach for when trapped in emotional eating.
Most of the best food for fat loss is found in the produce section of your supermarket
* Wild blackberries, raspberries, and cranberries are a great source of anti-oxidants, low-calories, and fiber. They go great in just about everything from breakfast to dinner salads.
* Greens/vegetables. Produce like kale, spinach, celery, and broccoli are not only low calorie, but they are also an incredible source of anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins, and fiber. It is no wonder many registered dietitians call them "Superfoods."
* Apples and pears are very filling. They are also an outstanding source of fiber. Eating an apple or pear 15 minutes prior to a major meal is a great way to control over-eating since they make you feel full.
The best food for fat loss list will also include the following...
* Boneless, skinless chicken breasts provide an excellent source of protein to fuel the building of lean muscle tissue.
* Fish and turkey are two other solid sources of protein.
* Solid protein sources are always preferred over meal replacement drinks or protein shakes which do not satiate hunger well and are easy to overuse.
* Fresh fruit such as bananas, oranges, and grapefruit are excellent for snacking, just watch overdoing them. They are high in natural sugar.
* Nuts. They are high in fat, but they help you feel full and are a decent source of protein.
A valid fat loss program will be comprehensive, meaning it will include elements of regular and consistent exercise that includes weight training, and 30-40 minutes daily of continuous activity such walking.
You can eliminate belly fat and get rid of thigh fat by making good food choices and committing to a more positive lifestyle.