Fat loss and building muscle are parallel goals if you need to lose belly fat
Looking for the best fat loss workout can be both futile and frustrating. If you need to lose belly fat, you must adhere to a comprehensive fat loss plan. Fat loss and building muscle go hand in hand.
Despite what you might hear on late-night cable TV or read on the Internet, there is NO one best workout for fat loss. Why? Because the body adapts to the stress imposed by exercise and becomes stronger.
Any legit program that teaches you how to lose belly fat will hold true to a continually evolving workout program. It will stay grounded in the fundamentals of building lean muscle mass to increase your metabolism and interval training for cardio, but there will be changes throughout the year.
Building fat loss muscle is the goal of any legitimate program to reduce belly fat. However, there is NO single workout that can sustain consistent, safe fat loss.
The best fat loss workout combines weight training with intelligent cardio
If you need to lose belly fat, you must commit to a proven program of consistent and regular exercise that integrates weight lifting and interval training.
* In the last 20 years, weight training for women has been pretty much fully accepted. Women have come to realize that building lean muscle tissue burns more fat because of the metabolic enhancement.
* Men have seen an increased concentration on male fat loss because of both the health and social issues surrounding it.
* Fat loss and building muscle are no longer mutually exclusive. Each workout must be purposeful and continually evolving to make fat loss permanent.
* No longer can you drink a fruity shake, spend 7 minutes on some pseudo-athletic home ab machine, and carelessly pedal a stationary bike while you read some fiction.
* If you need to lose belly fat, you must commit to a proven program that will leave you a bit out of breath at times, make you sweat a little, and get you a little red in the face.
* All legit programs that teach you how to lose belly fat will discuss the element of "plateauing" in your fat loss plan. (This is when you stall in losing both pounds and inches.)
* A quality program for fat loss will be proactive in teaching you how to recognize a plateau, and provide you solid strategies to maintain fat reduction.
Nobody can write the best fat loss workout because it will change as you change. Your success will be dynamic and your fat loss workout cannot remain static. You will still focus on multi-joint lifts in the gym and elevating your caloric output in your interval training, but there will be changes along the way.
We wish you the best in achieving a life without fat.