Go with a proven program that is safe and sensible
The best fat loss product is the one that helps you lose belly fat and build lean muscle in the most safe and sensible way. Fat loss must be progressive and fat loss products must make sense.
Congratulations. It is obvious you want to make some positive health and fitness changes in your life...otherwise, you would not be pursuing this topic.
The Internet is full of sites hyping astounding fat loss results. Many of them market expensive "secret" supplements, high-tech sounding (but cheaply made) home exercise gadgets, "commando boot camp" workouts, and fat loss diet pills.
It is no wonder you can easily become confused and mistrustful. In the next few minutes, I'll provide you some guidelines for evaluating the best fat loss product for YOU.
Go with a proven program that is safe and makes sense
First, and most importantly, whatever fat loss product you are considering to purchase should match up with the criteria for safe weight loss set forth by the State of Michigan Surgeon General.
* The program should be proven. It should have a track record of several successful years on the market.
* The strategies for fat loss should center on (1) learning to make good food choices, (2) regular and consistent exercise that includes weight training, and (3) intelligent cardio, not just mindless hours on a treadmill or out jogging before sunrise.
* Progressive weight loss of 1-2 lbs per week is prudent. Yes, I know that sounds slow...but it took time to put on belly fat and it will take both time and effort to get it off.
* A proven program to burn belly fat and increase lean muscle should be grounded in natural strategies. There is NO need for expensive (worthless) supplements, and NO need for dangerous diet pills.
* A proven program will be educational. It will teach you about foods that build muscle, and foods easily stored as belly fat. It will also teach you about eating behaviors that sabotage your fat loss goals.
Finding the best fat loss product for you
Here are four fat loss products that we believe in. Each of them adhere to progressive and natural fat loss, but have slightly different strategies.