There are only three ways you can establish a calorie deficit to get the flat belly you desire: Diet...exercise...and, cardio. Of those three, diet is the most simple. Why? Because you can immediately reduce your caloric intake, and make good choices for foods that boost energy...NOT fat storage.
To get flat abs, you must start with what you eat. There is NO way you will ever be able to exercise-off, or run-off, the amount of calories needed to remove the layer of fat from your abs. Those two elements are vital, but they are very inferior to making sensible changes in your present diet.
* Female Olympic athletes, professional athletes, and actresses place an optimal diet at the top of their list for getting rid of belly fat...and keeping it off.
* The foundation of Isabel's program is eating better, by eating naturally. The majority of your food choices will come from sources provided by Mother Nature.
* Your protein sources will be solid (natural poultry and wild fish) NOT expensive protein drinks that contain sugar, which creates even more belly fat.
* You will learn to eat consciously. Isabel will teach you exactly what foods give your body vitality...and which ones sabotage your waistline.
* You will learn why all sugar foods must go, why some so-called "health foods" actually keep fat ON your body, and why processed foods grind your system to a near halt.
* You will learn how to peg your specific Metabolism Type, and customize your meal planning to YOUR body's needs for melting away ab fat.
Flat female abs are sexy. They demonstrate that you take your health seriously, and have the self-discipline to commit to making positive and significant changes in your lifestyle.
Like Isabel says in her book, "How I nourish my body affects all aspects of my life and my outlook on it. People don’t need another diet book; they need to change their lifestyles. They don’t need to be told how and why to go on a diet; they need to learn how to change their eating habits and their thinking for life."