The health dangers of belly fat have become even more serious today. Male belly fat is not only unhealthy, it is a turn-off to women. To burn belly fat you must combine diet with weight training and intelligent cardio.
If you have been putting on weight the past few years, and your waist measurement is nearing 40 inches, you have reached the critical zone for health risk.
Male belly fat has been linked to: Type II diabetes, heart disease, stroke, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, high triglycerides, sleep apnea, low levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol, and...bedroom problems.
You came to our site looking for information to help you lose weight, get rid of belly fat and love handles, and improve your overall health. There are many diet plans that promise fantastic results, most of them are fluff.
The health dangers of belly fat are real...so is Tom Venuto's mens workout program
Tom Venuto is a natural bodybuilder (no steroid usage) who makes his living as an author, freelance writer, fitness lecturer, and part-time personal trainer.
His best-selling program, Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has helped thousands of men get rid of unhealthy flab, build lean muscle tissue, and improve their overall health.
* Tom's program focuses on you taking responsibility for generating positive lifestyle changes. You will be expected to know how food and exercise affects your body throughout the day. You will be expected to know what you put in your mouth. There can be no more mindless eating. You will be expected to understand how your goals can be easily sabotaged.
* You will be expected to include weight training in your weekly activities. You will use basic compound-joint lifts to build lean muscle mass that will increase your metabolism.
* You will be expected to move more each day and work up to where you can do interval training in your cardio routine. There will be no aimless walking on a treadmill and reading six chapter of a Robert Crais novel.
* You fat loss and muscular increase will be gradual and progressive. This is NOT about starvation dieting, phony "commando" workouts that leave you exhausted and injured, or brainless miles of jogging before sunrise.
* In a sense, you will be training like (and with a similar mindset) of an Olympic athlete or an NFL player. The health dangers of belly fat are real and they are serious. Your attitude towards training must be the same.
Are there any drawbacks to Tom's program? Will this work for every guy?
We'll be honest with you...Tom's program will NOT work for every guy.
* If you are looking for one of those "Lose 15 pounds of belly fat in 10 days" plans, this is not for you. Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is about progressive fat loss and muscular increase that can be sustained for a lifetime.
* The health dangers of belly fat require a commitment to a more positive lifestyle. Good food choices and regular exercise are cornerstones of this plan. This is not about fruity shakes to drink on the couch, special secret supplements to waste your money on, or phony exercise gadgets to purchase. Keep it real.
* If you are one of those guys who does not like to move and does not see the benefit of intelligent weight-training, this program is not for you.
* If you have problems with getting started or on following-through, this program is not for you. It took several years to put on so much excess fat, it will take 8-12 months to make a significant change in the way you look.
You've taken a major step by searching the Internet for information about the health dangers of belly fat. Your next step will be about making a commitment get rid of it and build lean muscle.