Lose Belly Fat Naturally - Eat Stop Eat Is The Best Diet For Women
Women continually ask, "How do you lose belly fat?" In our opinion, to lose belly fat naturally, the best diet for women is Eat Stop Eat by certified dietician, Brad Pilon.
Why do we say this? Because it is an easy diet plan to initiate and maintain for permanent fat loss.
Belly fat accumulates because of poor eating habits. For most people, this means consuming too many simple (refined/processed) carbohydrates. Although you may think you are eating right, a daily intake of white bread, packaged cereal, fruit juices, pop, and baked goods made with white flour can do you in over time.
In order to lose belly fat naturally (which means without dangerous pills, phony expensive supplements, or drastic surgery) one thing you will need to do is make a conscious effort to change your eating habits and become more aware how different foods affect your body.
To answer the question "How do you lose belly fat?" as simply as possible, we would say (1) You must establish a calorie deficit over a certain length of time...normally each week and each month. (2) You must move more. You must begin a program of 20-40 minutes of continuous activity, such as walking, on a daily basis. And, (3) You must begin a program of regular exercise that includes weight training.
What is the best diet for women to lose belly fat and lose thigh fat?
We like Brad Pilon's Eat Stop Eat because it is an easy diet plan. It is safe, flexible, and non-controlling. It's central focus fits the criteria for a safe weight loss program established by he State of Michigan Surgeon General and generally used by physicians and diet professionals in all states.
* There is an activity component to Brad's diet plan. You will choose how you want to participate.
* You will be expected to do regular weight training workouts to build lean muscle tissue in order to elevate your metabolism.
* You will be expected to make positive changes in your lifestyle and understand what situations sabotage your goals to eliminate belly fat.
* Asking the question, "How do you lose belly fat?" means you will act on the proven strategies to become more fit. You cannot keep looking for one big secret, or one quick fix. You must adhere to a program of progressive fat loss in a safe and sensible manner.
* The best diet for women is the one that allows them the easiest way to establish a calorie deficit and one they can maintain. There is no need for a diet plan to be complicated, severely restrictive, or controlling.
Is this diet plan to lose belly fat naturally a good fit for all women?
We wish we could tell you that Brad's diet plan will fit every gal who asks, "How do you lose belly fat?" We'd sell a lot more of his books...but we would be misleading you to do it.
*Eat Stop Eat is a diet program of progressive weight loss. Expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. If you are one of those people who wants a diet plan to "Lose 20 pounds and three dress sizes in 10 days"...this is NOT for you.
* If you do not like regular exercise and can see no benefit in sustaining a daily physical activity, nor working out with weights...you will fail on this easy diet plan.
* If you eat mindlessly and see no reason in examining the emotions that lead you to sabotaging your fat loss, you will fail on this diet.
* Intermittent fasting takes a little getting used to. It may take you a couple of tries...or even more than a week to feel comfortable with this strategy. Don't worry. You'll get it! Brad's program is both flexible and forgiving.
So...how do you lose belly fat? By being consistent with a proven and sensible diet program that will help you reach your goals and make fat loss a permanent factor in your lifestyle.