Make no mistake, male belly fat is serious issue. As it accumulates year-by-year, it makes you more predisposed to health issues with serious consequences.
Carrying soft, extra weight over your abs makes you more predisposed to problems such as erectile dysfunction, high blood sugar, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke.
Sadly, a lot of these problems can start showing up in your 30's.
As if that is not bad enough, having a soft, smooth, flabby torso is a complete turn-off to chicks. They spend all day looking at pictures of men on their iPhones and iPads. When it comes to making an evaluation of a man's body, they have been conditioned to expect a guy to look lean and athletic.
"How to lose belly fat for men" is one of the most popular search terms on the Internet. To reduce your percent body fat, and gain lean muscle, your focus must be on three elements: (1) Making changes in your nutrition, (2) Making changes in your weight workouts, and (3) incorporating specific cardio conditioning.
The trouble is, guys make extremely poor decisions when they attempt to integrate these elements. They want results and want them quickly, but that is NOT how the body works.
Tom's program promises NO quick fixes, NO magic supplements, NO "six-pack in six days" horse hockey. You will think in terms of months...not weeks. You will think in terms of building lean muscle through quality nutrition, strength training, and interval workouts.
It is as if you were training to become a professional athlete or a U.S. Navy SEAL. Reaching those levels of achievement is not done in several weeks. Months of self-discipline and training are involved. Tom's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is no different.
* On page 6, Tom says, "This book was written for you as a simple, yet detailed instruction manual. You get step-by-step instructions: Do this, don’t do that, eat this, don’t eat that, and so on. This is not just an informational book – it is a complete system that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be. "
* You must be committed to making significant changes in your diet. Sugar foods, fast foods, and calorie-bloated processed foods must go. Yes, I know they taste great...but that's because they are stuffed with fat and refined carbs...neither of which build muscle.
* You will be expected to eat several balanced meals throughout the day. Just like a professional athlete, even your snacks need to contain a fruit, a vegetable, and a solid protein source like fish or grilled chicken. Muscle density is NOT built with phony supplements or protein smoothies.
* You will be truly surprised at how fat melts off your abs and love handles when you stop eating pastries, cookies, crackers, pizza, cheese burgers and fries.
* You will need to commit to intense, but brief strength training that focuses on fundamental lifts.
* Forget about spending a mindless 45 minutes on the treadmill or stationary bike. Your cardio will now center on interval training so that you can accelerate fat loss and increase lean muscle growth. This is exactly how athletes train.
Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has been a best-seller since 2003. Over 250,000 guys have used it to get a lean, muscular body that women admire. Hundreds more order it online each week.
He has become the authority with a proven program for how to lose belly fat for men.