Getting rid of man boobs can become an obsession, especially when guys are in competitive careers where appearance plays a role in the office politics.
Losing chest fat also figures prominently in your dating life. It is no secret that women desire guys who look lean and athletic. Male belly fat is a sexual turn-off to them, and man boobs even more so.
"How to lose chest fat for men?" can take on a life of its own if you are a victim.
I recommended Tom's program because it is a detailed, step-by-step guide that instructs you how to lose body fat, while building lean muscle.
His Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle has been a best-seller since 2003. The only reason it has remained one is because it works. Close to 250,000 guys have purchased it and hundreds more order it each week. This is a proven program that gets results.
Before you read much farther, let's go over the things that simply DO NOT work:
* Failing to be realistic about the time element involved. * Failing to adhere to to a quality nutritional plan. * Attempting to "spot reduce" a specific body area. * Low-level, extensive cardio workouts. * Low-calorie starvation type diets. They actually slow down your metabolism. * Inconsistent strength-building workouts with weights. * Relying on protein shakes, smoothies, and expensive supplements. * Surgery - It is not always successful and cannot be reversed.
To get rid of man boobs, you must think in terms of months...not weeks. Storing excessive fat on your chest took years. It will not be eliminated overnight.
Also, since nothing good comes free or easily...you will have to muster the self-discipline to make better food choices and exercise on a daily basis.
Getting rid of chest fat requires a lifestyle change. It is critical that you become realistic in your expectations.
How To Lose Chest Fat For Men: Tom Venuto's program
* It contains 17 in-depth chapters on everything from getting sugar foods and starchy processed carbs out of your current diet, to becoming strong enough to incorporate interval training into your cardio workouts.
* The first chapter deals with the mental challenges of changing to a quality nutrition plan from the careless way you have been eating up to now. You will also discover the power of setting realistic, reachable goals.
* To lose chest fat, you must lose overall body fat. You'll notice the loss initially in your face, arms, and legs. Your abs and chest area will probably come last. You have to be realistic about seeing significant changes.
* Tom's program seeks to help you build lean muscle as you progressively lose fat. He says, "The best way to lose fat permanently without muscle loss is to lose weight slowlywith a focus on exercise rather than severe calorie cutting. Make it a goal to lose 1-2 lbs per week to maintain muscularity.
* Weight training workouts are brief. The focus is on strength-building movements that involve fundamental, compound-joint lifts to maximize lean muscle growth.
* Chapter 16, on using cardio to accelerate fat loss provides you 23 in-depth pages of what works and what doesn't.
Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle pulls no punches. Tom Venuto is up front about telling you, "I’m probably the only person in the industry who will tell you losing fat is not easy! The reason no one else wants to tell you this is because 'quick, easy, overnight and effortless' are more marketable. If there’s any 'secret' to fat loss, it’s hard work on your diet and training program. The sooner you accept this fact, the sooner you’ll be the proud owner of a lean body. Unfortunately, this isn't what most people want to hear."
In your search to find How to lose chest fat for men, Tom's program may be the most honest and effective one you will find.