Male belly fat has been much more prominent in the media this past decade. The consequences of being soft and flabby have both health...and social issues attached.
Male abdominal fat has been directly linked to erectile dysfunction, insulin resistance, Type II diabetes, stroke, and heart disease. As if these issues weren't serious enough, looking unathletic is a deal-breaker with women, and is seem as a weakness where office politics are concerned.
How many times have you tried to get back in shape, only to see minimal results after a couple of months? How many "muscle-building" courses have you purchased that didn't do much more than leave you frustrated?
How many expensive (and totally worthless) supplements have you thrown money away on thinking they were the secret key to getting the build you want?
A lean muscle diet for men goes much deeper than just burning unwanted body fat. It must also contain elements for generating gains in muscle density.
Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is actually not a "diet" at all. It is a comprehensive program of nutrition, strength building weight workouts, and intelligent cardio.
Fat loss and muscle building differ for all of us. A one-size-fits-all cookie cutter approach simply will not work. Tom's program provides in-depth detail about adjustments you can make with the fundamentals of nutrition and muscle gain.
On page 10 of his Burn The Fat book, Tom says, "Certain universal nutrition laws apply to everyone. However, you need to adjust your nutrition plan to fit your goals and your body type. This program was developed to identify and accommodate for the many differences in individual metabolisms and body chemistries.
Your goal should never be weight loss. Your goal should be losing fat while maintaining muscle."
Best Lean Muscle Diet For Men - Burn The Fat
* Tom's program is comprised of a 340-page eBook that tells you EXACTLY what to eat, what not to eat, how to lift for increased strength and muscle density, and how to get the most out of interval training.
* You will discover how sugar foods (pop, cereal, pastries, and desserts) and starchy processed foods (like pizza, pasta, and even bread) may taste great...but sabotage your best fat loss efforts.
* You will discover why protein is the backbone of a valid lean muscle diet for men, and why solid protein sources (wild fish, turkey, grilled chicken breasts) are far superior to protein shakes.
* You will discover why brief, but intense strength training sessions in the weight room do more for generating a muscular build than spending 2 hours in there.
* You will discover the real secret of melting fat with cardio. Mindless sessions on the treadmill while reading a magazine do nothing. Training like an athlete, however, with interval workouts will accelerate fat loss unbelievably.
* Finally, you will discover how the power of your mind can change your entire lifestyle to include optimal nutrition, continually changing workouts, and keeping fat off forever.
If you've had a wake-up call by not liking what you see in the mirror, if you are fed up with lame so-called "fitness plans," if you want to get back into shape...Tom Venuto's Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is worth investigating.
This comprehensive lean muscle diet for men has been a best-seller for one simple reason...it gets results.