Flat Belly Solution reviews provide overwhelming praise from women because of its simplicity, its sensible approach to weight loss, and it observable effectiveness. How can women NOT provide a positive review of the Flat Belly Solution when they can see the results in their bathroom mirror and on the scales?
* "The Flat Belly Solution has opened my eyes to eating with more awareness. I can never go back to my mindless grazing of the past."
* "Isabel's program is NOT a diet. The Flat Belly Solution is a complete step-by-step guide for making critical changes in my long-term eating habits."
* "I cannot believe how I allowed sugar foods to mush-up my body all these years. Now, they are completely out of my diet."
* "I discovered how badly processed foods were derailing my fat loss goals. Now, I rarely eat food that comes out of boxes or plastic packets."
* "Eating natural foods has not only taken inches off my waist and hips, they have given me more energy."
* "Now, I ALWAYS eat a protein source with each meal and snack. I do not get cravings any more."
* "The Flat Belly Solution is the first program to emphasize safe and progressive weight loss. I have consistently lost 1-2 lbs. each week for the past four months. 21 lbs, in all."
* "I feel far more confident about the way I look in a swimsuit now."
Reviews for the Flat Belly Solution: Shortcomings
* In her Flat Belly Solution Book, Isabel says, "The best exercise program to go with my plan is one that includes components of strength training and cardiovascular training, including interval training"...but she does not include sections on either. (However, she does endorse Fit Yummy Mummy as an excellent exercise course for women who are busy.)
* Isabel touches on the issue of stress as it relates to the difficulty in losing weight consistently, but does not go into a great deal of depth.
* There is no section on the impact "Emotional Eating" has on women, especially.