There's no two ways about it. If you want to lose belly fat as quickly as possible, you must marry a change in diet to quality strength building workouts that include both weights and interval training.
Male belly fat gets a great deal of attention these days because of the complications it causes health-wise and socially. Even guys in the 25-30 years age group are startled to see themselves looking smooth and fleshy, instead of cut and lean.
Belly fat on men is directly associated with bad stuff like erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, some forms of cancer, and Adult Onset Type II diabetes. All of these are becoming more prevalent in guys under 40.
Making things worse, though, is that women have become extremely particular about finding guys who look fit, lean, and athletic. They have no desire to wake up next to a man who looks soft, and has love handles hanging over his belt.
Chicks spend a lot of time on their Androids, iPhones, and iPads. They constantly see images of lean, ripped Olympic athletes and action-film actors. This is how they think men should look...and this is what they expect when you take off your shirt at a picnic or pool party.
Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle is a proven workout and diet plan for men that gets results. Tom's entire premise is to get you off starchy processed foods and sugar foods that store fat, and eating more nutritiously to build lean muscle. You will also be expected to workout regularly and consistently.
* Tom Venuto is a champion natural (NO steroids) bodybuilder with a degree in Exercise Science. He blends current research with practical strength training to melt body fat as you gain lean muscle mass.
* Tom's program centers on making better food choices. You will discover how to eliminate refined carbs and include more solid protein sources.
* Strength training exercises focus on compound-joint movements and will be brief, but intense.
* Forget about doing hundreds of crunches and walking on the treadmill while you read a magazine. Tom's cardio is like that of an athlete...you will be doing interval training once you are strong enough. (Ever wonder why sprinters look so muscular?)
* Expensive (and worthless) supplements are NOT part of Tom's program. You will build muscle by eating foods produced by Mother Nature, and ingesting more solid protein.
Obviously, you read through this whole page because you are concerned about your level of fitness and the way you look, right now.
Tom Venuto's program has been around since 2003. Close to 250,000 men have purchased it, and hundreds more order it each week. There's only one reason it has become such an explosive best-seller...It works.