Chronic inflammation is the culprit behind many health maladies from heart disease to a variety of cancers. It contributes to Alzheimer's Disease and intensifies pain in in those victimized by Chronic Pain.
Anti-inflammatory foods are now seen as a viable strategy to reduce inflammation and the chemistry responsible for pain.
The emergence of Chronic Pain nutrition has given health care professionals a concrete option for improving the quality of life for those who experience severe pain.
The uncomplicated and sensible principles underlying Isabel's Diet Solution Plan make it an easy choice for people who are intent about changing their eating habits in order to reduce inflammatory consequences.
Inflammation is the basic manner in which our body reacts to injury or infection. It is a natural immune system reaction to any kind of cellular insult. However, extended inflammation is a defining signal of impaired function or a fundamental weakness. The cells involved can only be strengthened with nutrients, proteins, vitamins, water, minerals, and enzymes.
It stands to reason that a quality anti inflammatory diet will enhance the regeneration of healthy cells.
Dietary choices play a larger role than originally imagined. Discovering how certain food groups influence the inflammatory process is the prime strategy for containing it and reducing long-term disease risks.
Since the most important function of our body is to manufacture and support healthy cells, it is imperative that we nourish it with the most effective foods available.
The Diet Solution focuses on making good food choices from selections produced by Mother Nature. Isabel is adamant about getting refined sugar foods and starchy processed foods completely OUT of your diet.
The toxicity of those two food groups are responsible for the majority of food-based inflammation people experience.
Anti Inflammatory Diet - The Diet Solution
* Foods championed by Isabel's program include fresh fruits, leafy green vegetables, salad vegetables, solid protein sources (wild fish, turkey, chicken breasts), and nuts.
* Foods to avoid when following the Diet Solution Plan include those made with refined sugar, white flour, processed meats (hot dogs, sausage, deli meats that contain nitrites) high-fat meats, fast food, and sodas.
* Staying hydrated is critical to cell rejuvenation...as well as weight loss. In the Diet Solution Plan, Isabel recommends drinking one ounce of water for each pound of body weight, daily. The benefits of drinking water can never be overstated.
* A diet rich in Zinc, protein, and iron are anti-inflammatory nutrients that enhance the healing process of damaged cells. Replacing refined carbs with five daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, as recommended in The Diet Solution is the way to go.
* The Diet Solution Plan is an easy choice as the premiere nutrition plan for people suffering from inflammation...because it is NOT actually a diet. It is a guidebook for making lasting changes in your lifelong eating habits to help you look better and feel better.
The Diet Solution was created by Isabel to help her mother and grandmother battle Type 2 diabetes, and get them off insulin injections. It took 15 years to develop, starting during Isabel's undergraduate years in Pre-Med studies at Rutgers University.
Introduced in 2007, it has exploded as a best-seller because it works. Its sources of antioxidants make it a safe and sensible anti inflammatory diet that can help with both weight loss and chronic pain.