You can burn belly fat with a few simple fat loss exercise strategies
Best exercises for fat loss? "Push aways from the table", combined with "knife and fork drops". I'm serious. The best exercises for belly fat loss start with reducing your caloric intake.
I get asked about the best exercises to burn belly fat almost everyday, and when I give my answer people almost seem disappointed.
It seems like they were hoping for a "secret crunch" or "Special Forces leg lift," or some other highly-guarded abdominal movement to immediately make their abs rock-hard and defined like an alligator's back.
In any sensible and comprehensive fat loss program, the main components are (1) Establishing a calorie deficit, (2) Regular and consistent exercise that includes weight training, and (3) An intelligent cardio routine that integrates interval training workouts.
By far, the most important component is making good food choices to reduce your caloric intake, yet provide the nutrients to build lean muscle tissue.
The best exercises for fat loss start in your head and your heart
* Setting progressive, measurable goals and committing to a more positive lifestyle are the two best exercises for belly fat loss.
* Making good food choices that provide nutrients and energy while establishing a small calorie deficit each day will work wonders.
* The best diet to eliminate belly fat is one that is simple to initiate, easy to maintain, is easily integrated into your lifestyle, and gives you results.
* Exercise can only do so much for you. You are NOT going to exercise-off 2" of belly fat by doing 500 crunches each day. You must control your portions and calories at the table in order for moderate exercise and cardio to help you eliminate belly fat and thigh fat.
* Sugar foods and processed foods are your enemies. They are calorie-dense, they are NOT filling, and when broken down, they are easily stored as FAT.
* Now, when you are working out, the best exercises for belly and thigh fat loss are multi-joint movements (bench presses, assisted pull-ups, lat pulldowns, squats, and lunges) that are included in whole-body routines. Always include some abdominal work, but get rid of the idea that you can "crunch off inches."
Once again, setting reachable progressive goals and making a commitment in your heart to create a lifestyle that is healthy, affirming, and Life-lasting are the best exercises you can undertake for significant fat loss.