Burn Ab Fat - Build Lean Muscle To Get Rid Of Male Belly Fat
You can burn ab fat by building lean muscle to increase your metabolism. Male belly fat is a turn-off to women. Burn abdominal fat with a men's fat loss program that will get defined abs.
It doesn't matter if you are 22 or 62...when a man takes off his shirt in front of women, he wants to look tight, muscular, and pulsating with energy.
By now, all of us know that women see beer bellies and love handles as a turn-off. All you have to do is watch a discussion program on The Oxygen Channel to know women find men with low body fat far more desirable than guys who look flabby and sloppy.
Women are NOT drawn to bulky, hyper-developed guys who look like they can bench press a locomotive. They are attracted to lean, symmetrical builds that show definition. (The lean Hollywood look)To them, this symbolizes energy, athleticism, and self-discipline.
When you work to burn ab fat by building lean muscle mass and making good food choices, you kill two birds with one stone. You get rid of male belly fat, and you hack out a body that makes you attractive to the female population.
Get defined abs with a comprehensive program
It is a myth that you can get rid of your beer belly or lose love handles on just a diet.
Sure, you will lose 15 pounds and a couple of inches on 12 weeks of a specific diet, but then your body adapts and you hit a plateau.
* The only way to truly burn ab fat, is through a proven program that combines intelligent weight-training, intelligent cardio, and a nutritional plan that can evolve as your body seeks to adapt.
* Diet is certainly the most important leg of the triangle, but to amp-up your metabolism naturally, you must commit to integrating whole-body strength training and interval workouts.
* There is no way you can go through the same workouts, jog mindlessly for miles each day, and eat the same foods meal after meal without hitting a plateau...either mentally or physically.
* The key to losing male belly fat is through a comprehensive program, one that you can change when needed, evolves as you become stronger, and still see results.
* You must commit to learning EXACTLY how your body processes calories to build lean muscle...or store as fat on your abdominals. Making good food choices and exercising portion control will put you ahead of others.
Burn ab fat and gain lean muscle with a proven program