Burning belly fat must be safe, sensible, and progressive
Burn belly fat fast! You see the hype to lose belly fat quickly all over the Internet. Sadly, though, this type of belly fat loss is not even close to reality. You CANNOT burn belly fat quickly without consequences.
Getting heavy and putting on belly fat happens over the course of years, yet when people decide they do not like what they see in the mirror, they want to make critical changes instantly.
This sense of urgency, and feelings of shame about the way you look, is a bad combination.
Poor decisions about a fat loss diet and the best exercise program to follow are made when emotions are running wide open.
If you need to lose belly fat, lose thigh fat, or get rid of love handles...you must go about it in a way that is safe, makes sense, and gets continual progressive results.
If you fall for one of the glitzy, amped-up, courses being offered on the web...you will lose money, hit a plateau after about 6 weeks, and gain back all of the fat you thought you lost.
You do not want to get trapped in a loop of Yo-Yo dieting. Losing...gaining...losing...gaining even more, is the source of much discouragement about Life and can cause depression.
Don't burn belly fat fast...burn it forever
* The only way you can lose belly fat fast is through an insanely restrictive fat loss diet. This is not safe, it is not sensible, and it will mess up your metabolism.
* One of the components of programs that promise you can burn belly fat quickly is intense and exhausting cardio. Do NOT fall for this.
* The are NO special supplements that will speed belly fat loss. (You must combine them with dieting and exercise. Imagine that.) However, there are many expensive and worthless supplements that will sap your money, and your outlook.
* NEVER...and I mean NEVER give in to dangerous pills or elective surgery to lose belly fat quickly. There is nothing sensible about this decision.
* Your BEST decision will be to make fat loss part of your lifestyle. You will make more good choices with foods and physical activities when you make positive Life-lasting changes.
* Calories are the name of the game. In order to lose belly fat or lose thigh fat you must establish a consistent calorie deficit...meaning you will burn slightly more calories than you take in during the course of each week and each month.
* Focus on progressive fat loss. A loss of 1-2 lbs. eack week will add up significantly in the course of a year. It is not reality to think you can burn belly fat fast without consequences.
* You can lose belly fat with a commitment to choosing foods intelligently, establishing a slight caloric deficit each day, engaging in moderate (but regular) exercise, and spending 30-40 minutes each day walking instead of sitting in front of your computer or TV.
If you are thinking about starting a diet program, you want an easy healthy diet plan that you can integrate into your life.
The best diet for women is one that is easy to initiate, maintain, and sustain. It DOES NOT promote nonsense to burn belly fat fast.