Let's be realistic: Guys WILL NOT purchase a scam or something that does not get results. We are smarter than that.
Mike has a proven program. His sales come strictly from word-of-mouth after guys have seen others gain lean muscle mass and become more cut.
* The foundation of Mike's program is changing your diet so that you start eating like an athlete.
* You will learn how sugar foods (pop, donuts, cereals) and starchy processed foods (pizza, pasta, etc) sabotage your body by forcing you to store massive amounts of belly fat.
* The backbone of Truth About Abs is Mike's focus on brief, intense, full-body workouts...NOT a bunch of ab exercises. You will lift heavy to build strength. As you get stronger, you will become more muscular to handle heavier weights.
* Mike's program is such a best-seller because he is straight with you. He does NOT promise quick fat loss/muscular gain. He tells you flat-out that you CANNOT eat whatever you please and expect to look lean and ripped.
* The ab exercises are just a small-part of Mike's program. They do NOT include crunches at all. Many of the exercises are non-traditional, and used only by Olympic and professional athletes...not the guys in your gym.
If you are fed-up with seeing a fleshy and smooth reflection in the mirror each morning, this quality, proven system will help you get the results for a more cut and defined build.