Good food choices and regular exercise burn belly fat
Foods to trim belly fat? Can fat loss really be that easy? Actually, it is good food choices and exercise to build lean muscle that helps you lose belly fat and thigh fat.
We understand you came here because you heard (or read on the Internet) that there were "secret" foods fitness models use to burn targeted belly fat.
Sadly, there is NO truth whatsoever in that rumor.
First, you reduce belly fat by establishing a calorie-deficit...meaning you burn more calories than you take in on a weekly basis. This is done through a combination of making good food choices and committing to a consistent exercise routine.
Secondly, there is NO such thing as targeted fat loss. Despite all of the hype you may read on other sites, body fat is NOT lost in sections. That is not reality.
Forget about foods that trim belly fat
Concentrate, instead, on making positive lifestyle changes that relate to good food choices, regular workouts that include weight training, and daily continuous activity for 30-40 minutes.
* You can start reducing belly fat and thigh fat simply by cutting sugar foods and processed foods out of your diet.
* When the body has to process chemicals and toxins, it makes it difficult to breakdown calories and burn them efficiently.
* Start replacing sugar foods/snacks with fresh fruits.
* You can begin easing yourself away from bread, pastas, and pizza. These may be good for carbs if you are running a triathlon in two days, but NOT for a normal woman's diet.
* You can start learning which foods promote the building of lean muscle, and which ones are easily stored as belly fat and thigh fat.