You can lose belly fat by making good food choices and getting regular exercise
My stomach fat loss tips are sensible and old school. The best way to lose belly fat, get rid of love handles, and build lean muscle is with a comprehensive natural nutrition and exercise plan.
No matter how you cut it or re-package it, the ONLY way you will get rid of belly fat...and make fat loss permanent...is to establish a calorie-deficit week-after-week.
Calories fuel fat storage.
You have a caloric baseline. If you take in more than you expend, some of the extra calories will help build lean muscle (IF you are working out intelligently), while most will be stored as fat.
If you are expending slightly more calories than you are ingesting, then you will progressively eliminate belly fat.
Some easy stomach fat loss tips to help you
You can start reducing belly fat with some simple, but positive changes in your lifestyle. Ease into them. Do not jump right in and attempt to apply all at once. Discuss all diet and exercise plans with your physician. Progressive, sensible, and safe fat loss is the only way to go.
* The first big hurdle will be MENTAL. You must come to grips that it took several years to put on excess stomach fat, and it will take time, effort, and commitment to get rid of it.
* Start eliminating sugar foods, fast foods, pop, and processed foods from your diet. Begin replacing them with fresh fruit, leafy vegetables, ice water, and solid protein sources like fish, turkey, and chicken.
* Educate yourself about calories and how they affect building lean muscle tissue or being stored as fat.
* Eat consciously, NOT mindlessly. Know EXACTLY what you are putting in your mouth. Learn what feelings and situations trigger emotional eating that sabotages your fat loss efforts.
* Start drinking more cold water. Drink a glass of ice water when you first wake. Drink a glass with each meal. The benefits of drinking water cannot be understated when it comes to losing stomach fat.
* STAY AWAY from expensive fat loss supplements. STAY AWAY from protein shakes and smoothies. STAY AWAY from diet pills. You can lose stomach fat naturally.
* Making good food choices, until they become a natural part of your lifestyle, will be the #1 element in your personal fat loss plan.
Just integrating these simple fat loss tips will help you start seeing results.
Set benchmarks to review results at 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, and 1-year anniversaries. The hardest part will be staying committed to your natural approach and continual education about getting rid of belly fat.
Our stomach fat loss tips include regular and consistent exercise
A commitment to regular and consistent exercise will accelerate stomach fat loss.
It does NOT have to be real intense, especially when you are first starting. Mild weight training and mild cardio can do wonders when you are making good food choices, drinking lots of water, and getting quality sleep.
Here are some easy stomach fat loss tips that generate excellent results over time.
* Set a goal to get away from the TV, get away from the computer, and get away from your cell phone for 30-45 minutes every day. Get outside and MOVE.
* You CANNOT exercise-off or run/walk-off enough calories to eat whatever you want. Exercise to eliminate stomach fat is secondary to eating intelligently and optimally.
* Concentrated and specific ab exercises will increase the strength and hardness of your abs...but it is myth that you can ever do enough crunches to reduce belly fat. Great female abs that are toned and trim come from a combination of good food choices and full-body exercise.
*Walking and fat loss go hand-in-hand. It is a simple and beneficial exercise. Natural stomach fat loss tips are NOT complicated.
*Women lifting weights has become fully accepted in the past 15 years. You can do this both at home or at a gym. Make sure you hit all large-muscle groups.
By committing some time and effort, you can reach your fat loss goals with simple and sensible stomach fat loss tips like these.
Get great natural stomach fat loss tips with a proven program