In addition to helping her mother lose a significant amount of weight and getting her off insulin injections, Isabel's program became a best-selling bombshell for mainstream women who wanted to lose belly fat and keep it off forever.
It also became a resource for women looking for a chronic pain nutrition strategy to reduce inflamed tissue and organs, naturally.
The entire foundation of Isabel's unconventional program centers on an eating plan of foods produced by Mother Nature, as well as solid protein sources, that are nutrient-rich. The foods in The Diet Solution are high-fiber and high-antioxidant.
In keeping with the principles of fibromyalgia and diet, her nutrition plan seeks to COMPLETELY get rid of refined sugar foods and chemically-bloated processed foods that only serve to amplify inflammation. High-carb foods, that continually upset blood sugar levels have no positive effects on those who suffer from chronic pain and fatigue.
Fibromyalgia and Diet - Getting you to feel better
* Pain pills are not the answer! A fibromyalgia diet plan based on healthy, natural, whole food choices rich in antioxidants is a far better strategy.
* In the Diet Solution, Isabel is adamant about avoiding inflammatory foods like white flour, white sugar, processed meats, fast foods, and carbonated beverages. The elimination of just a couple of these harmful foods will help you feel better quickly.
* In a well-designed fibromyalgia diet plan, there is NO room for alcohol, fried foods, processed wheat, or processed corn products.
* The Diet Solution is a sensible eating plan that relies on simplicity. In her book, Isabel says, "Maybe the most important step toward weight loss and overall health is to identify which foods to eat. To save yourself a lot of time, just follow this guideline: If it’s natural — that is, it grows or otherwise occurs in nature — eat it; if it’s artificial, don’t. In other words, if a food contains ingredients that you can’t pronounce or define, steer clear."
* A diet that includes unlimited vegetables, brightly colored fruits like cherries, blueberries, and pomegranates...as well as nuts, solid proteins, and spices such as ginger and turmeric benefits your entire system. (Not to mention that you will lose body fat as well!)
A true healthy lifestyle to combat chronic pain will incorporate elements of proper hydration (water NOT diet soda!) adequate and restful sleep, exercise, and mind-body relaxation techniques.
The Diet Solution provides a proven resource for the primary strategy of fibromyalgia and diet.