Burn belly fat with Navy SEAL fitness workouts at home
Navy SEAL workouts are designed to burn belly fat and build lean muscle. Navy SEAL fitness workouts at home will naturally increase metabolism , help you gain lasting muscle, and blowtorch male fat loss.
Before we go any farther, let's be clear about the focus of fitness training in the conditioning of United States Navy SEALs. They are an elite fighting unit, NOT defensive linemen in the NFL.
Navy SEAL fitness workouts are entirely centered on functional conditioning, meaning their workout program is explicitly geared to eliminating belly fat, getting rid of love handles, gaining lean muscle, and increasing their stamina, strength and endurance to premium levels.
Conditioning of this elite group leaves them looking lean, cut, and defined with rock-hard muscles and incredible functional strength. It IS NOT a program for bulking up, bench pressing 300 lbs, or putting on slabs of thick muscle to look like an All-Pro defensive end.
What type of exercises are done in Navy SEAL workouts?
* Conditioning is focused on body weight exercises.
* Volume is predominant. (i.e. 10 sets x 20 pushups)
* Rest periods are minimal. Stamina and strength are valued.
* Distance running, not jogging, is valued.
* Distance swimming is a prime element.
* Swimming with fins is a large part of every swim workout.
* Sprint interval training is integrated in both running and swimming.
* Pull ups are integrated into Navy SEAL fitness training.
* Parallel bar dips are a major element in Navy SEAL programs.
* Grip strength is a focus in training.
* Bent knee sit-ups and V-ups are utilized in large volume.
* Body weight squats and one-legged squats are major components.
* Plyometric training is incorporated.
United States Naval Academy graduate Stewart Smith, was a Navy SEAL of four years before he was given orders back to Annapolis and put in charge of the physical training for future Navy SEAL candidates.