Walking To Lose Weight Is A Great Fitness Start
Walking off the pounds
Walking to lose weight is a great way to begin a fitness program. You can lose belly fat, reduce cellulite, and feel better about the way you look.
is a safe and sensible way to get in shape. However, there are several things to keep in mind
* The accumulation of fat takes time. Losing fat will take time, also...as well as focused effort.
* Aim to lose 1-2 lbs. per week. This may seem slow, but you are training to build a new lifestyle, with better eating habits and better exercise habits.
* Starting on a good diet will help you accelerate fat loss. Begin now to make better food choices.
* Just because you begin a moderate exercise plan, like walking, doesn't mean you can still eat whatever you please.
* Getting rid of sugar foods and processed foods will have a huge impact of the amount of fat that will be lost with your walking program.
* Walk with a purpose...to get stronger and to build more endurance.
* Walk outdoors if you can. Yes, you can walk on a treadmill or a StairMaster at the gym, but outdoors provides more variety in scenery changes.
* Adding moderate workouts with weights, either at home, or in the gym, will help you gain lean muscle tissue to increase metabolism naturally.
Walking to lose weight is an excellent start to a fitness program. You can easily make it a lifelong habit.
A proven walking and weight loss program
Learn my 10 fat loss tips
Go to Burn Belly Fat home from Walking To Lose Weight page