Get rid of stomach fat with a comprehensive program
Burn stomach fat with a comprehensive program that will build lean muscle and increase metabolism naturally. Stomach fat is a sexual turn off to women. Get rid of it permanently.
Abdominal fat is serious. It is the root of many health issues, including both the contracting of Type II diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction.
To make things even worse, women are extremely firm in letting the world know that men with the lean Hollywood look are far more appealing to them than men with soft, flabby bodies.
Guys, if you are truly worried about the excess fat you have put on in the past few years, take hope.
You can get rid of belly fat by committing to an old-school approach of optimal nutrition and workouts to gain lean muscle...both of which will naturally increase your metabolism over time.
However, here is the #1 piece of reality that guys DO NOT want to hear:
It took time to put on stomach fat...and it will take time and effort to get rid of it.
There is NO quick fix to lose stomach fat. Expensive "secret" supplements will not do it. Fat loss diet pills are dangerous. And, the idiotic exercise gadgets sold on late night cable TV will just burn your wallet...not your love handles.
Tips To Help You Burn Belly Fat
* Of the Big 3 components (diet, weight training, cardio) of a fat loss program, diet is by far the most important. You will have to say goodbye to eating what you please and eating unconsciously.
* You must commit to eating like an athlete. Knowing EXACTLY what you are putting in your mouth and the effect it will have on either building lean muscle or being stored as belly fat.
* You burn stomach fat by creating a slight calorie deficit from week to week. Reducing the amount you eat, while engaging in consistent workouts will get you there.
* Making good food choices means getting rid of sugar foods, junk fast foods full of calories and fat, and processed foods. Like an athlete, you will have to educate yourself about each of these groups.
* Commit to drinking more water. In addition to making you feel less hungry, it will allow your organs to process food more efficiently.
* Regular and consistent strength building workouts with weights are a must for increasing your metabolism.
* In addition to your weight workouts, you must begin an active life that means getting away from your cell phone, your computer, and your TV. Doing some form of cardio everyday conditions your metabolism to keep burning stomach fat.
* You need to gain enough strength that you can start interval training workouts...bursts of intense effort separated by periods of active rest.
In order to burn stomach fat, you MUST begin eating and working out consciously. You must look at a timeline of 25-36 weeks to begin seeing significant results.
It took time to put on stomach fat and it will take time and effort to get rid of it.