A daily exercise plan is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. Consistent daily workouts centering on strength building and cardio, accelerate fat loss and increase lean muscle tissue.
It is estimated that only 3% of the entire population has a daily workout plan that they follow consistently. If you are already doing this, congratulations. If your are thinking about it, congratulations to you, too!
* Before we go any farther, burn this into your brain: The best exercise plan in the world will be sabotaged by mindless eating.
* To lose belly fat and keep it off permanently, you must eat consciously. You must know EXACTLY what you are eating at each meal (and snack) and how it will affect your body.
* Cardio needs to be done everyday...but, the intensity must vary. Two days should be devoted to more intense interval workouts, while the other days will be defined by moderate intensity, and even walking.
* Strength building workouts with weights need to be included 2-3 days each week. The exercises you do in your workout must be continually changing, as well as the sets and reps utilized.
* Daily exercise does no good if it is all done only at a light level. There needs to be a couple of days each week when you sweat, get out of breath, and get red in the face. Brief, intense exercise builds lean muscle tissue that helps to increase metabolism naturally.
A daily exercise plan will put you in the top 3% of the population when it comes to self-discipline for fat loss. Couple that with a solid nutrition plan, and you will be on your way to a more positive lifestyle. You'll look better and feel better.