Looking For The Best Weight Loss Workout Routine?
You can burn belly fat with a proven program that emphasizes progressive fat loss
A weight loss workout routine will combine the elements of diet, weight training, and structured cardio to help you lose belly fat.
Before we go any farther, I want to be realistic with you. If your are searching for that "one magic workout" that will give you the body you dream about, you will not find it here.
Although many Internet sites promise you "a secret workout" that only fitness models know, it is all nonsense. Why? Let me tell you...
* First, your body adapts to your workouts. They CANNOT stay the same. They must continually be evolving every week or so.
* There is NO WAY you can ever exercise-off or run-off all of the calories necessary to get the toned female abs that you desire.
* Your main focus must be on your diet. Learn ho to make good food choices. Know what foods help build lean muscle tissue and what foods are most easily stored as fat.
* Extreme fat loss is dangerous. You want to lose weight progressively (1-2 lbs. per week is excellent.)
* Regular and consistent exercise must include some elements of weight training to help you increase metabolism naturally.
* There are NO extreme workouts or dieting strategies in sensible and healthy ways to workout.See my 10 Fat Loss TipsGo to Burn Belly Fat home from Weight Loss Workout Routine page
Here are three proven weight loss workout programs for you to evaluate. You can start them in your home or do them at your gym like we do.
Turbulence Training - Women's Workouts
The Truth About Six Pack Abs
The P90X Exercise Program (not for beginners)