What Is Healthy Eating?
What is healthy eating? In a nutshell, it is eating where good food choices are consciously made. It is eating that provides the maximum number of vitamins and nutrients without adding to fat storage.
Eating healthy is NOT just a "band-aid" strategy to help you lose a few pounds for special events throughout the year. It must become a lifestyle habit if you are to maintain permanent fat loss.
* Conscious eating is the backbone to eating healthy. You must know what you are putting in your mouth, and have a clear understanding of how it will affect your body.
* You must have the awareness of what foods will provide nutrition, which ones will increase antioxidents, and which ones will just be stored as fat.
* Healthy eating means you select foods to boost your energy, increase lean muscle tissue, and support your immune system.
* Healthy eating means you will consciously eliminate low-nutrient, high-fat, and high-sugar foods from your diet.
* To eat healthy, you must learn how emotions affect your food choices.
* You must understand how feelings can sabotage your fat loss goals and what social situations, such as holidays, can get you offtrack from eating healthy.
* Making good food choices must be combined with regular and consistent exercise to help you build lean muscle tissue to naturally increase your metabolism.
Learn all about the world's healthiest foods
Healthy weight loss diets are sensible and safe
Healthy eating during the holidays is always a challenge
Eating healthy at work requires vigilance
Caveman Eating will keep you losing belly fat forever
Go to Lose Belly Fat home from What Is Healthy Eating page