* Mindless munching allows good food choices and portion control to slip away from you. You must know EXACTLY what you are putting in your mouth, and how it will affect either the increase of lean muscle tissue...or storage as more belly fat.
* There is no need for expensive (and mostly worthless) supplements. No need for starvation diets that upset your metabolism. And, definitely, no need to search for the best fat loss pills that can actually be dangerous.
* One thing you must understand is that it took TIME for fat to accumulate on your body. So...it will take both TIME...and focused EFFORT to get rid of it. Stay away from plans promising fast fat loss. It will upset your natural metabolism.
* Regular and consistent exercise will accelerate fat loss. The best workouts for women will focus on whole-body routines and be progressive.
* Burn this into your brain: There is NO such thing as targeted fat loss. Your exercise routine must be centered on full-body workouts. Doing an extra 1000 crunches will NOT burn belly fat.